Gadgetag guarantees your satisfaction with your purchase, so we offer 90-DAY store limited warranty for all electronic devices of the delivery date based on tracking number.
In most cases, technical issues can be solved through remote troubleshooting. Please Contact us for all technical issues before sending your device in under warranty. If your issue cannot be solved remotely or in the event you’d like to return an item, surely we can help!
First, make sure your device has:
- NO removed or tampered warranty seals
- NO liquid damage
- NO physical damage
- NO lockouts resulting from long-outstanding phone bills
- NO account lock (such as iCloud or Google account) and NO screen lock (such as screen password, pattern, passcode, etc)
- Device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
If your phone does not have any of the above, then your phone is eligible for return. Please Contact us during the warranty period to request a return.
Here are some details of Out-of-Warranty situations:
Mobile phones aren’t swimmers. If they get wet, they have very little chance of surviving and are not covered by warranty.
Common causes for moisture damage include:
- Being dropped in water or on a wet car floor
- Spilling liquid on the phone
- Rain, fog or mist droplets
- Leaving the phone on moist surfaces like countertops.
- Body perspiration, which can cause the main circuit board to rust
- Water condensation caused by leaving the phone in the bathroom while taking a shower, or by leaving the phone in a vehicle overnight
Things you should know:
- Problems caused by moisture may not occur immediately
- Often corrosion will appear on the phone charging port
- Only our Gadgetag Depot Service Centre can open your phone to check for moisture damage.
If your mobile phone is damaged due to neglect or abuse, it won’t be covered by the your standard Warranty.
Some examples or physical damage include:
- Broken LCD screen
- Broken flip
- Damage to housing
- Broken charging port
- Warped internal components
- Bent / cracked main board
Things you should know:
- You can damage your phone by carrying it in a pocket, especially with other items like keys
- Damage can occur when a phone is repeatedly knocked by items in a purse, knapsack or briefcase
If you are not aware of our warranty policy or you do not know how to return, please refer to Warranty Policy & Claim Process to check our warranty policy and claim process. Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges.